Friday, April 21st, 2017
131 Mount Auburn StreetCambridge, MA 02138
Sense is looking for a software engineer to join the team. In this role, you will help us:
- Develop new features and APIs to support our ambitious product roadmap.
- Scale and maintain the Sense software stack for our ever-growing user base.
- Hunt down and resolve production issues to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Build tools and automation to enable our small team to move fast while consistently delivering a high-quality product.
We're looking for someone who
- Is constantly focused on providing value to the user.
- Loves learning new systems and tools on the fly.
- Is ready to dive in wherever help is needed.
- Pragmatically balances rapid delivery with staying on top of technical debt.
- Enjoys collaborating with a team to solve challenging problems.
- 2+ years professional software development experience.
- Experience with Java or Python.
- Experience with Linux, AWS, C is a plus.
- Degree in computer science is a plus.
- Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world
- Great opportunity to gain experience at an early-stage startup, building a consumer product from the ground up
- Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs creating revolutionary technology
- A wide range of difficult and interesting problems to be solved
- Competitive compensation and benefits, and a great office in Harvard Square
Category: Software Engineering/QA