Are you a Software Engineer that wants to join a team of passionate, entrepreneurial, self-starters? Do you want to work for a mission driven Boston based mobile startup? At Runkeeper we all share a vision to make the world healthier by turning your smartphone into a personal trainer.
We are looking for a software engineer interested in mobile and consumer technology. If you're looking to get into iPhone and Android development on an established app with millions of users, this job is for you! You will be working on the development of key functionality across the entire Runkeeper product in areas such as fitness tracking, coaching, social features, analytics and device integration.
- Hands-on development for iOS and Android
- Hands-on development of Java-based web applications
- Writing solid, well-documented code, and rooting out hard-to-find issues to ensure quality
- Learn fast and not be afraid to tackle new technologies
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and up to 3 years of experience
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter who enjoys taking projects from inception to completion