QuickBase is revolutionizing the way people work by enabling professionals to develop their own cloud-based applications for driving vastly improved work productivity. With more than 500,000 users and a presence in over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies, we are quickly expanding our stake in the high-growth, multibillion-dollar SaaS, PaaS and mobile markets.
QuickBase is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and was recently ranked as a Boston Business Journal best place to work. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At QuickBase, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive engineering excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. They are treated well, enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to be better tomorrow than they are today.
As a member of the QuickBase software engineer team, you will contribute to development of our next generation platform. You'll join a team that is passionate about writing high-quality, scalable code. We’re already working on the next generation of our QuickBase platform, using newly acquired technology that will allow our customers to access data from a wide range of online services. The team is currently developing interfaces to a variety of external services, creating awesome user experiences that simplify difficult tasks, making the complex world of data integration accessible to non-technical users.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Commitment to Agile / Scrum with experience contributing to release and sprint planning and backlog management
- An understanding of solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object oriented principles, design patterns, etc
- Working knowledge of testing tools such as JUnit, JMeter, TestNG, etc
- Experience with modern web app development (REST, Continuous Integration and cloud-based architectures)
- Experience with object oriented languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.) and SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment