As a Software Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Writing unique application code to fulfill client requirements that customize the Bullhorn application.
- Unit test, build, and deploy applications to a modern cloud infrastructure
- Work with project teams to help determine the technical details of a particular customization or client request.
- Learning new technologies, best practices, and languages.
This job might be for you if:
- You love to code and want to learn new languages, frameworks, and libraries.
- You’re intimately familiar with some OOP language, preferably JAVA.
- You’re an analytical thinker that likes solving puzzles or problems, but can still interact with others on a day-to-day basis, both technical and non.
- You want to be part of a team that loves what they do and that works closely together to make our customers happy.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with an MVC framework, especially Spring Framework and it’s associated libraries.
- Experience with PaaS or cloud computing services, specifically AWS
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement