Thursday October 25, 2012
77 Summer Street, 7th Floor
As a Software Engineer at Stackdriver, you will work on all parts of the product from the data collection back-end to the database and messaging services and some of the front-end. You will work closely with the rest of the engineering team to deliver and iterate product at an incredible pace, and you will have an opportunity to grow with the company.
- You have strong back-end development expertise in at least one and preferably multiple languages (Python, Java, Ruby, others) using open source frameworks.
- You have built and deployed web applications
- You have experience consuming and creating REST web APIs
- You are familiar with agile development and can quickly iterate as the product evolves and we receive user feedback
- You are a strong communicator, like to work as part of a team, and have a passion for solving hard problems
- You are excited to join an early stage company where you're not fixing other people's code
- You have an active Github profile to show off something you’ve worked on or been involved with
- You can talk about the trade offs in building for the cloud vs a traditional data center