Unidesk Engineering is hiring. Unidesk’s patented application layering technology “containerizes” Windows apps so IT departments only have to manage them once across servers and virtual desktops in any cloud. Our engineering organization is a Scrum organization that believes in empowering small teams of smart engineers to deliver end to end customer value. We believe that “vertically” focused teams, instead of “horizontal” teams focused on one technology layer, is the best way to focus on delivering high quality software and making our customers successful.
Here are some of the qualities that our organization values in our engineers:
- Thrives on collaborative design and implementation. We work in scrum and sit in team rooms. Egos get checked at the door. We learn from each other and help each other.
- A passion for building high quality software. We want to design in quality and leverage automation everywhere we can.
- Loves hard problems. We work on complex problems for customers who need their software to work at large scale points.
- Always learning, we value trying out new design patterns, tools, and processes to make both the organization better and keep our skills up to date.
- Enjoys delivering solutions that make a noticeable impact for the end customer. Our software enables our customers to achieve amazing things.