LoadSpring is dedicated to creating highly customizable cloud solutions that make us the market leader of Cloud-based Project Management. With over 3,500 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide, we must be doing it right. Not to mention, LoadSping is rated a “Top Small Company Workplace” by Inc. Magazine, in addition to one of CIO Review magazine’s “20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017”!
If you enjoy working with servers and applications, serving as an escalation point for end users with their complex issues, and mentoring junior associates then this is the opportunity for you!
- Deliver a Legendary Technical Customer experience customers across all industries
- Provide application support for issues of varying complexity via phone, email and the LoadSpring Platform
- Own and manage customer cases throughout their lifecycle
- Participate in continual training to reach Subject Matter Expert status on multiple applications
- Document and execute request for change (RFCs) across multiple applications and technologies
- Identify and manage improvements within the support team
- Escalate support issues that require deeper investigation
- Record detailed and accurate documentation
- 1-7 year's experience in a customer facing technical or application support role
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated success with providing application level support
- Exhibited analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly busy work environment
- Excellent time management skills
- A passion for learning and customer success
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
LoadSpring Solutions offers a competitive package of standard benefits such as health, dental, life, vision, 401k with a generous match, and a Health Savings Account with employer contributions. But more than that we also have our travel programs of CultureSpring and the SpringMan Excellence Club. The first encourages experiencing cultures outside the USA by offering extra vacation time and some expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel. The second is an award open to all full time employees who can win a company sponsored trip with other employees.
More about LoadSpring
Not only do we host Project Management's full suite of applications, but we are a one-stop-shop for support, lightning speed deployment, and integrations all done through our enabling technology, the LoadSpring platform.
The demand for Cloud project management is increasing exponentially year after year and so are we, since 1999! We continue building a team of Rockstars who will contribute to the achievement of our corporate goals and the success of LoadSpring; Rockstars driven by an environment evolving as fast as technology and obsessed with getting it right.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.