Want to help create websites that incites customer engagement? Are you passionate about building brand affinity? The Senior Web Analytics Analyst is responsible for developing the marketing strategy around an initiative/program/project. He/she acts as the liaison between the Creative production team and the stakeholders to move a project from concept to execution.
In addition, the Senior Web Analytics Analyst works to continually improve the websites from a marketing angle and works with the Campaigns team to ensure seamless integration in other channels. Deep understanding of customer behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, strong grasp of ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies are imperative.
- The Web Analytics Manager will work within the Marketing department to develop, manage and execute initiatives within the website channel that help achieve pipeline and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has experience working with Creative and Production teams to develop exceptional digital/online programs specifically around websites, e-commerce and customer acquisition.
- The Web Analytics Manager will also be responsible for measuring the performance of new and existing website functionality, identifying issues and obstacles for consumers on the site, and working with cross-functional teams to resolve open issues
What you will do:
- Provide marketing direction, requirements, and assets through briefing and kickoffs with project team; as well as lining up other components of the project such as pricing, promotions, approvals, legal, partner contracts, timing, and positioning
- Serve as liaison between internal clients, production team and management
- Ensure final deliverables meets marketing strategy, revenue goals and deadlines
- Propose opportunities for success, develop overall program strategy, define success metrics, and get buy-in of stakeholders
- Identify, execute and analyze website testing and personalization efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer base through analysis insight, surveys and other customer touch points, identifying areas for optimization
- Understand key metrics (abandonment, conversion, etc.) of current sites
- Track, measure and report on success metrics of programs
- Contribute to forecasting and analysis on impact of programs
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- 4+ years marketing program management experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of hosting-related products a plus
- Sense of humor a must!