Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
Anaqua is a privately-held company headquartered in Boston-US and has major European offices in London-UK and Pau-France as well as offices in other cities in North America, Asia and Europe. The expertise of our ANAQUA Services & Client Services staff, combined with our tested implementation methodology, delivers successful solutions on time and on budget.
- Analyzes data in order to create mappings to be used in data conversion.
- Responsible for creating data maps, validating converting data and identifying and solving complex conversion issues.
- Responsible for the complete installation of software (when applicable).
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong client management skills
- Experience with requirements gathering initiatives
- Knowledge of systems integration and the system development lifecycle
- Presentation and meeting management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property business process is strongly preferred
- Travel at least 25%
- Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficient SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Intellectual Property experience is a plus
- Software Implementation experience is a plus
- ETL Experience
- Multi Project Experience
- Experience in a high performing team environment
- Multi language skills to include any two of the following: French, Portuguese, German, Japanese, English, Chinese, Mandarin or Korean is a plus
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.