Cargurus is seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join a growing Enterprise Applications team in our Cambridge office.
Our Enterprise Applications team is a highly visible, cross-functional group passionate about building and integrating all internal applications, systems, and processes across the organization. Cargurus is experiencing rapid growth (domestic and international); this role offers the opportunity to deliver business critical solutions across our Enterprise Salesforce platform.
The Senior Salesforce Engineer will be responsible for building out our Salesforce platform, managing API integrations / implementations and interfacing with key business partners.
- Responsible for all custom code across our rapidly scaling Salesforce User Environment.
- Ability to assess a requirement from a Data and Architecture perspective; design, develop, test, and deploy a solution.
- Collaboratively own of the Salesforce environment; to include customizing and implementing fields, page layouts, dashboards, and reports on Salesforce.com.
- Help define best practices for Enterprise Application Development as the team and organization scales.
- Collaborate with business partners to determine feature requirements and / or address support issues.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, configure and integrate applications used by our sales team with Salesforce.
- 4+ years of experience developing Enterprise level applications, with at least 1 year in the Salesforce platform.
- Expertise of Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce, Apex, SQL & SOSL, Data Loader, Triggers, etc.
- Experience in JSON, REST API's, Web Services.
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to integrate across an Enterprise application environment, (nice to haves include Service Cloud, Wave Analytics, Docusign, Hubspot).
- Experience with Salesforce Implementation across multiple countries a plus!