The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives from new clients. The Senior Sales Representative identifies marketplace opportunities, prospects and engages new clients, develop proposals, and manages the contract process.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Actively pursue new clients in the eCommerce/payment processing market, on a cold call basis as well as through established contacts and inbound leads
- Consulting with clients on business issues and recommending strategies to resolve
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Maintaining prospect and customer profile information
- Providing management with appropriate sales activity reports in a timely manner
- Other job duties as required
- 2 to 4 years in an inside sales capacity with a successful track-record of increasing sales and developing effective sales strategies in a self-directed manner
- 1+ years selling API (application programming interface) software solutions to CTO’s, CIO’s and members of the development community
- 1+ years selling eCommerce/payment processing solutions preferred
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a sense of urgency and a dynamic personality
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential clients
- A high level of professionalism and an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Initiative and strong motivation to exceed sales goals