Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
Why You Matter
Carbon Black is looking for a dynamic, motivated Sales Operations Coordinator to provide operational support for our growing sales organization. The Sales Operations Coordinator will work in collaboration with members of the sales team (local and remote) and the business development, marketing and finance teams. Be an integral part of a high energy, fast-paced team with significant opportunities to make a positive impact on the business.
What You’ll Do
- Provide sales support on quote creation in Salesforce CPQ
- Manage data entry and maintain data integrity (i.e. updating ownership, managing duplicates, missing data, etc.)
- Provide sales team training on operational processes
- Assist with upkeep of all sales tools & templates in CRM Content
- Upkeep the territory management (i.e. maps, assignment rules with Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Provide general administrative support to members of the sales leadership team
- Drive cross functional resolution of sales needs
- Support and take a meaningful role in executing projects targeted to improving sales performance
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years’ experience in general sales operations
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Security industry experience a plus, but not required.
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.