At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for two consecutive years.
The Carbon Black Sales team is the first touch point for our prospects and the reliable ally for our customers. On the Sales team, you’ll be working with by high caliber, smart people who are dedicated to finding the right solution for customer needs. From initially discovering needs to ensuring the overall health of our customers, you’ll build your expertise by being exposed to a number of unique scenarios. Backed by an exceptional leadership team and an organization in hyper growth, you can expect to have tremendous success and earning potential.
Why You Matter
Carbon Black is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing sales organization. As a member of the global sales operations team, the Sr. Sales Operations Coordinator’s core area of focus is to support the operational needs of our Customer Success Team. This role will have ownership and responsibility for identifying, leading, managing and delivering upon tasks, programs and services that are essential to the success of our Customer Success Team.
Part of the role is to program manage the implementation of Gainsight, a customer success automation tool, and to be the primary administrator for the tool. The Gainsight Administrator is responsible for configuration to support workflow, alerting, surveys and other automation requirements. The role will be trained on the product by the Gainsight team as part of initial implementation of the tool. After initial implementation is complete, the Administrator will assess on an ongoing basis improvement opportunities and partner with the Customer Success Team to roll out any additional processes or functionality.
Be an integral part of a high energy, fast-paced team with significant opportunities to make a positive impact on the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Program manage the implementation of a new customer success automation tool
- Work with key stakeholders to define program deliverables and key measurements of success
- Facilitate and drive critical issue resolution and eliminate roadblocks
- Gain and maintain stakeholder support, manage communications and mitigate stakeholder resistance
- Act as the primary administrator of Gainsight
- Stay current on new features put out by Gainsight and determine how they can be leveraged by the team
- Prepare and review sales quotes and proposals
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Manage data entry and maintain data integrity (i.e. updating ownership, managing duplicates, missing data, etc.)
- Assist with upkeep of all sales tools & templates in CRM Content & Jive
- Maintain and modify sales territories within Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Provide new employee training on operational processes
- Oversee the organization and coordination of quarterly business reviews
- Proactively identify and explore opportunities for improvements to sales process & tools and take a meaningful role in executing projects targeted to improving sales performance
Qualifications & requirements:
- BA/BS preferred
- 3 -5 years’ experience in sales operations and program management
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand and articulate business needs and drivers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced sales team environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, planning, and reasoning skills
- Proven experience with continuous process improvement
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Experience with Gainsight strongly preferred
Who We Are
Carbon Black has designed the most complete next-gen endpoint security platform, enabling organizations to stop the most attacks, see every threat, close security gaps, and evolve their defenses. The Cb Endpoint Security Platform helps organizations of all sizes replace legacy antivirus technology, lock down systems, and arm incident response teams with advanced tools to proactively hunt down threats. Today, Carbon Black has approximately 2,000 worldwide customers, including 25 of the Fortune 100 and more than 600 employees. Carbon Black was voted Best Endpoint Protection by security professionals in the SANS Institute’s Best of 2015 Awards.
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer.