Rapid7 is seeking to add a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to our growing organization. We are looking for an experienced individual with a strong analytical mindset, project management skills and entrepreneurial attitude to lead sales operations efforts within Rapid7’s global sales organization. The position will report to the Manager of Sales Operations and be involved with various comprehensive analyses for the sales organization, driving new and more efficient processes and providing operational support to the sales organization. You will play a pivotal role in the annual planning process, compensation related matters, territory planning, management reporting and other value-added ad hoc projects. Each of these responsibilities is critical to Rapid7’success and involves working closely with key stakeholders within Rapid7 and leading projects. The ideal candidate will effectively collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance and People Strategy to help the Sales organization achieve its annual goals. This role requires a mixture of business acumen and technical expertise, along with an ability to build strong partnerships with business partners. Success in the role will require a self-starter with strong initiative & a passion for collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Ability to plan and think strategically and deliver tactically with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, changing and dynamic environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Drives weekly, monthly and quarterly bookings forecast and works with sales leadership to provide insightful reporting on key metrics and analytics to drive company goals.
- Assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of training for the Sales organization.
- Ensures the accuracy of the data and provides insights to leadership
- Recommend performance goals and opportunities for various levels of the organization
- Build models to analyze bookings and pipeline trends, productivity, and performance.
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- 4+ years direct experience in Sales Operations or as a Sales Analyst preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite, specifically strong in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in SalesForce a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.