We are seeking an energetic and talented Senior QA Engineer to support our fun and engaging engineering teams in delivering high quality software to our customers. The Senior QA Engineer will work closely with engineers and members of the quality assurance team to ensure that quality processes and automations are carried out through the complete Kanban based software development lifecycle.
Additional Position Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
This position will be located in our modern Woburn, MA Headquarters and will report to our Software Engineering Manager.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with small and engaging development teams to devise test strategies for the features being built for our solution.
- Design, develop and maintain the reliable automation tests for web applications using Selenium and other automation tools
- Assist in efforts to have test coverage for both client, and server-side code
- Work with the DevOps team to integrate the automation into a CI/CD environment
- Validate the readiness of features before they go live with clients
- Apply innovative quality strategies to our overall SDLC.
- Communicate test progress, results and testing metrics to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years in a QA Engineer role
- Experience with a test automation framework (i.e., Selenium, WebAii)
- Experience with C#, and .NET web technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, Web Forms)
- Experience with server-side, and client-side unit testing frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- Working understanding of modern software development patterns, and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical people
- Exceptional analysis and problem solving skills
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSMhelps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered WorkforceTMby selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company’s cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare’s “Healthcare’s Hottest,” Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.