Threat Stack is a small, high-energy team looking for a Technical Product Manager to jump right in and help us grow.
Threat Stack is defining the way Cloud Security is done. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. Optimized for cloud deployment, our solution allows growth-driven companies to scale confidently without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to own end-to-end delivery of feature sets – defining features, overseeing UX design, writing detailed user stories, partnering with engineering to ensure flawless execution, and crafting product communications. This position is both a champion for the customer and a resident technical expert on the product. You must be willing to wear many hats, learn quickly, and assume ownership of delivering features that delight our customers.
- Oversee product development process from ideation through release. Write detailed user stories and partner closely with UX, Engineering, and Test to ensure that acceptance criteria are clearly communicated and then delivered on.
- Develop a deep understanding of the cloud computing landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation. Partner closely with customers to ensure that each feature over delivers on their expectations.
- Partner with Marketing to develop press releases, customer communications, and sales training materials.
- Partner with the Support and Customer Success teams to ensure that the product is meeting current customers’ needs.
- Participate in Sales calls and prospect/customer visits when necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3–8 years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst. We will consider other relevant experience for the right candidate.
- Experience with Information Security and Cloud Technologies strongly preferred.
- Technical acumen, excellent writing skills, and an insatiable appetite to learn new things.
- Ability to adapt to change and be a leader, driving the product toward its vision and achieving stakeholder buy-in along the way.
- BA/BS with a strong record of academic success; MBA preferred.