Do you have a passion for amazing user experiences, gorgeous UI, data-driven decision making, & B2B experiences? Do you love owning the strategy and roadmap for major products in the center of a rapidly expanding enterprise app product portfolio? If yes, then this job is for you.
We are a pre-IPO company poised to transform and shape the enterprise unified communications (UCaaS) landscape. We are looking for a determined and hungry individual who thrives under pressure to join our Applications and Collaboration Experiences team in New York City or Boston, MA. It will be your job to guide the analytics, design, development, iteration and delivery of the Fuze clients and Meetings Experience on mobile, desktop, web and conference rooms. You will report directly to our Director of Product ( based in NYC).
Even though you’ll be owning multiple experiences and products at Fuze, you’ll have a great team at your back. You will be working closely with other Product Managers, our Product Design team, and a top-notch Engineering organization to make this vision a reality.
One of the core value propositions of the Fuze offering is a belief that our customers should feel empowered to communicate, collaborate, and get things done whenever and wherever they choose. The Product Manager for Apps and Collab is a critical role at the center of that promise. This is a job for an uncompromising rock star. The ideal candidate will have strong UX, app and mobile services experience, and the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and timezones. We’re a very small, flat, and fast organization that is dedicated to empowering every Product Manager to be as successful as possible.
What you get to do:
- Work with Engineering, Product and Design UI/UX to identify and bring new concepts into consideration and flesh out ideal solutions
- Collaborate with the Design UI/UX team to conduct product user research when necessary to identify critical or deep product user requirements for various solutions
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to finalize solution concepts that achieve product and user requirements; align with teams and present to senior staff
- Make recommendations for difficult tradeoffs relating to product features, cost and schedule
- Evangelize our mobility portfolio internally and externally
- Maintain and prioritize the roadmap and strategy
- Track various competitive and industry solutions that are critical path to the Fuze vision
- Influence the strategy, feature set, and product roadmap for all of Fuze’s features and services across all platforms from desktops to web.
- Write PRDs, Specs, Decks, Prototypes and other collateral to communicate the vision, strategy, and scenarios set for the product line
- Work with Marketing and PR to communicate features and benefits of Fuze experiences to consumers and partners
- Work within the Sales and Product Marketing team to ensure our scenarios are being talked about across our portfolio
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Self-starter, leader and motivator with high energy level
- 6+ years of experience. Product Management experience with direct product ownership or/and SaaS experience is a plus
- Looking for a “smart chameleon” with the ability to persuade and handle roadblocks
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications, mobile, and communication products
- Experience designing user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Propensity to question, explore, challenge, and build
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, sales engineering, operations, and product development teams
- Work history owning product initiatives from requirements to deployed functionality
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies, conducting customer research and facilitating user testing
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions (at all levels) of an organization and with customers
- Data-driven, knows how to look at user data and metrics to make the best decisions for the product
- Strong analytical skills. Exceptional attention to detail. Our products and plans are backed by rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis of market data, user research, and consumer feedback
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is required (or demonstrate technical capabilities with job experience)