The Senior Paid Search/PPC Specialist is the primary client contact and campaign optimizer for PPC & display campaigns across ecommerce and lead generation industries.
This individual will work closely with a team of optimizers maintaining client campaigns across Google, Bing, YouTube, App Store, and other applicable networks with a focus on supporting our clients’ direct response and customer acquisition goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform data-driven optimization of client campaigns on Google/YouTube, Bing, and other search platforms
- Assist team members in developing and implementing overarching client strategies across networks
- Work closely with the Ad Optimization team to evolve and enhance OrionCKB’s optimization strategies and execution
- Proactively maintain consistent two-way communication with OrionCKB clients
- Act as the primary day-to-day liaison with client contacts regarding all aspects of the client’s PPC strategy with OrionCKB
- Provide direction and assistance to clients in the implementation of best practices with regard to conversion tracking, attribution, and funnel optimization
- Identify opportunities for expansion of client campaigns across OrionCKB’s services
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Desire to succeed at the highest levels and a matching work ethic
- 3+ years proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across all search engines for ecommerce, lead gen, or direct response brand
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports; deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel