Quick Base is revolutionizing the way people work by enabling professionals to develop their own cloud-based applications for driving vastly improved work productivity. With more than 500,000 users and a presence in over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies, we are quickly expanding our stake in the high-growth, multibillion-dollar SaaS, PaaS and mobile markets.
Quick Base is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and was recently ranked as a Boston Business Journal best place to work. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
We offer a cloud based platform that is used by hundreds of thousands of business users to build custom applications and manage their workflow. We are hiring an experienced Senior Partner Program Manager to join the Partner Team. Our Partner network is comprised of professional services consulting firms and we have a few hundred partner contacts in the network. As demand for SaaS applications accelerates, partners are moving towards SaaS as a primary business model to reach customers.
As the Sr. Partner Program Manager, you will own, manage, and execute strategic initiatives to support our Partners building and growing their QuickBase businesses. You will also work cross-functionally with our internal teams to support and accelerate the growth of our Partners.
- Own the strategy and execution for new initiatives that support partners building and growing the QuickBase customer base
- Collaborate with partners, the Channel team, customer facing teams and customers to collect program requirements, synthesize inputs and put a plan in place
- Drive the implementation of program requirements and work cross functionally to deliver the partner plan (program benefits and enhancements)
- Streamline processes; then institute and reinforce those new processes across the business and with QSPs
- Own QSP Communications, including coordinating and hosting monthly calls
- Inform marketing requirements and QSP positioning (partnering closely with Marketing to support QSP marketing needs and drive QSP awareness among customers)
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Enablement teams, Finance, Biz Ops and IT teams to drive system improvements for QSPs (deal registrations, services tracking, profile updates, etc)
- Work with the Quick Base product marketing and product management teams to prioritize and deliver technical enablement content and programs.
- Manage partner contracts, program guide and manage all related processes
- Inform QSP enablement and certification requirements
- Manage and drive the annual partner meeting
- Work across the organization to gather feedback and prioritize initiatives
- Own and drive partner outreach and engagement to support and build the QuickBase ecosystem
- Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, QuickBase sales and channel teams
- Develop and track key performance metrics using QuickBase and Microsoft Excel
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency
- Attention to detail
- BS/BA degree
- 7+ years of program or product management experience in a global and cross-functional capacity
- Experience at a software company that offers SaaS solutions
- Experience working with partners and managing a partner program focused primarily on professional services
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoys both strategic and tactical work and owning an end to end process
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly-driven, self-motivated, and excellent business partnering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team builder, encourager and collaborator
- Ability to tackle complex problems
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision; detail-oriented, highly-organized and resourceful
- Genuine desire to make meaningful contributions on a team with big aspirations