Endurance International Group's Web Strategy team is seeking a Senior Website Analyst to support our website analytics and testing programs to drive our eCommerce growth strategies. This position will translate business questions into analytical requirements and perform analysis to gain insights and identify revenue-generating opportunities. The successful candidate has experience optimizing conversions and driving revenue growth in a B2C environment.
What You'll Do:
- Identify opportunities for analysis and optimization on the sites that increase conversion or drive revenue.
- Develop and maintaining clear, concise reporting on KPIs with a focus on actionability.
- Provide insight into site visitor behavior in order to inform site design changes and marketing initiatives.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify A/B and Multivariate testing opportunities and establish success metrics. Deploy and analyze tests.
- Work with technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive Web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions.
- Partner with technical teams to integrate Web data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels.
- Drive adoption and utilization of Web analytics tools by other groups through training and facilitation.
- 5+ years in a web analytics position; eCommerce experience a plus.
- Expertise in Web analytics tools (Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover, Google Analytics 360) and A/B and Multivariate testing (Adobe Test & Target, Monetate etc.) required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Advanced database or business intelligence experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented, with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills.
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analysis and actionable findings.
- Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in eCommerce business and passion for driving results
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. We have a great compensation program that includes generous benefits and attractive cool perks (catered lunch every day!) that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you think you're the one who can make a difference in this position, please reach out today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.