Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
Senior .Net Engineer
320 Summer StreetBoston, MA 02210
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER
LogMeIn simplifies the way people connect with one another and the world around them. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with offices in Bangalore, Budapest, Dublin, London, San Francisco, Fairfax, Wichita, and Sydney.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that boast a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and forward-thinking environment simplifying the way people connect with one another and the world around them.
As a Senior .NET Engineer, you'll provide expert-level leadership on all facets of the development lifecycle. Within a Sitecore environment you'll act as day-to-day technical contributor across our marketing properties. You will set technical objectives for projects, orchestrate development efforts, delegate tasks and act as an interface to departments to meet business needs. You will be a strong partner for and take day to day direction from the e-commerce business owner.
- Project Design, Development and Leadership: (80%)
- Gather, document and communicate requirements and solution
- Lead architecture, design and implementation of assigned projects
- Take ownership of driving business optimization tasks to meet business goals.
- Partner with e-commerce lead to identify and implement quick and measurable optimizations
- Provide accurate time estimates at the project level and input for resourcing; assist in identifying/quantifying resource needs; provide input for resource alignment
- Ensure the quality of applications through formal testing and documentation
- Maintain the integrity of application source code and underlying data through the use of version control systems
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies, development tools and libraries, and make recommendations for their use in our environment.
- Orchestrate efforts of internal and extended technical team by delegating tasks and monitoring progress
- Research and analyze new products, libraries, frameworks, etc.
- Prepare and present technical recommendations to clients
- Provide technical analysis of existing applications and proposed solutions. Assess and mitigate risk.
- Process, Tools and Mentoring (20%)
- Coach and mentor, including code reviews and tutelage
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers
- Defines the vision at the project and group level
- Provide technical guidance to contract developers
- 5-7 years of experience
- .NET. Experience with .NET 4.5 is a plus.
- Sitecore MVC
- Google Analytics
- MS SQL Server 2008, 2005
- Sitecore CMS 7+
- IP protocols
- Scrum Development Methodology
- IIS 7.0 and 6.0
- Coordinating development efforts through JIRA, FogBugz, Bugzilla, or another bug tracking system.
- Administrating source control using SVN, Git, or Perforce
- Securing and Administrating Windows Server 2008/2012 web servers
- Bamboo, Cruise Control .NET, or another Continuous Integration server
- MongoDB, Cassandra or another NoSQL Database
Category: Software Engineering/QA