WordStream is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive the continued success of our market-leading online marketing software product!
As WordStream’s SeniorProduct Marketing Manager, you will be the expert on our clients, how they think, and why they buy. You’ll be responsible for thinking about the bigger picture, how WordStream fits into the market, and how we bring value to our customers. Additionally this role is a hands-on, creative one, allowing you to craft compelling content, work closely with our sales, product, and engineering teams, and showcase your communication skills as you lead and influence product positioning decisions.
Using your in-depth knowledge of the market and your strong understanding of our product, customers and competitors, you will develop messaging that differentiates WordStream’s products in the market and present our products through the lens of the client.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop strategies, tactics and marketing programs, packages and sales tools to further push product adoption and monetization.
- Launch new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the go to market plan including marketing kits, training, press announcements, etc.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of products to the both internally and externally.
- Messaging and Naming: Define the messaging and product naming for WordStream's product and service suite. Make recommendations toward evolutions in product packaging and company positioning.
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of our products to the Sales and Customer Success teams and work with content marketing and outside vendors to develop Case Studies, Product Videos, Product One-Pagers, Product Email Templates, webinars.
- Product Launch Communication: Develop plan and calendar for product communications, coordinate with stakeholders in Customer Marketing to align messages where it makes sense.
- Drive Adoption/Sales: Identify opportunities for sales incentives, customer and prospect marketing offers to drive adoption of key product features.
- Competitive Intelligence: Monitor and assess competitors’ products, packaging and marketing strategies quarterly, share update with key stakeholders within org.
- Customer and Prospect Perspective: Continually be taking the pulse of our prospects and customers through NPS, Non Converter and Churn survey analysis; interviews and phone calls, and market research.
- 10+ years of marketing or product marketing experience at an agency or B2B technology environment.
- Bachelor`s degree. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proven experience and success with SEM, SEO and for lead generation; YouTube experience is a plus.
- Excellent people and management skills.
- Strong work ethic. Prepared to go “above and beyond” to get the job done.
- Ability to lead/own projects, collaborate and prioritize demands from various departments.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, both outside and inside the box.