Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As a learning professional, do you wish you could work in a company that has a strong collaborative learning culture? Are you ready to help build the next generation of learning for our employees? Want to let your creative genie out of the bottle so you can bring fresh perspectives and have a direct impact on what and how people learn? Love to own program administration?
If so, we have the opportunity for you! As the Senior Learning Specialist, you will be a core contributor on the Learning and Development team, with a mission to help create and drive cross-functional learning and connections across the company. You will take a lead role to design, develop, deliver, and manage content and programs for our global employees. You’ll own the L&D Operations (enrollments, evaluations, administration, reporting, etc.) to ensure programs support our quarterly goals and we create a top-notch learner experience. You will have a broad set of responsibilities and will manage multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables. You’re down with the details and not distracted by all the administrative tasks that go into making a program successful. After all, we all Jump in and Own it here at Acquia, which is a part of our Core DNA..
- Our employees are continuously learning and our offerings are constantly evolving. Here is a snapshot of what you will be responsible for:
- Manage and drive continuous improvement to programs such as Acquia’s Mentor Program, Quarterly Lunch and Learns, Spotlight Shorts, and Acquia’s New HIre Onboarding, program ensuring that they are scalable and appropriate for our global audience
- Own team operations including the LMS, analytics and reporting, project management for course registrations, evaluations, scheduling, materials, etc. to ensure a smooth execution
- Create content for online content (micro-learning, video, animated content, quick-tip guides, etc.) and full content for instructor-led sessions (agendas, participant activities/content, facilitator notes)
- Help manage our intranet to encourage cross-company communications and our employee survey tools to foster open and honest feedback
- Support the Leadership Development and other L&D programs, as needed
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in corporate learning in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven environment
- 2+ years managing complex new and ongoing projects, including building project plans, reporting and analytics
- Proven ability to develop learning content for variety of platforms: in-person classroom, web (synchronous/asynchronous), case studies, role plays, and other experiential and interactive content
- Multimedia design and production skills which could include video learning, elearning authoring in tools like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Cloud products, Camtasia or other multimedia tools
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills for online and in-person sessions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Background administering a Learning Management System or other content management system