TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is our network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
Businesses across the globe, including 16 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself? Learn more about TraceLink.
TraceLink has a position for a Senior Instructional Designer to develop and implement instructor-led and self-study courses for the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud. TraceLink’s network and platform ensure the safety of pharmaceutical products as they move through the global supply chain from manufacturer to wholesaler to dispenser.
- Design and develop role-based curriculum for TraceLink’s Life Sciences Cloud software solutions.
- Develop course learning objectives by performing learner analyses and analyzing new software features using requirements documents and software prototypes.
- Design and develop role-specific course content and exercises implemented in student guides, PowerPoints, job aids, eLearning modules, and other formats.
- Implement student guides using Madcap Flare and eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline.
- Assist in the development of training certification program.
- Edit, QC, and publish learning materials. Deploy self-paced courses to Learning Management System. Coordinate with translators to localize courses for software releases.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Technical Writing, or Computer Science; Master’s Degree in Instructional Design or a related field a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing software-related courses.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of Instructional Design and Adult Learning Theory to course development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing eLearning courses using standard course development tools such as Captivate or Articulate Storyline. Experience authoring technical documentation in Madcap Flare is a plus.
- Experience implementing training certification and evaluation programs.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong written communication.
- Flexible, team-oriented individual who can function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, but with the ability to abstract to higher-level views of technical material.
- Quickly master complex technical material and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze learners’ needs and predict where they might have difficulty using software features.
- Design graphics that communicate technical material clearly.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the supply chain for the Life Sciences industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.