This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our ClickSoftware team! This role will join a fast-paced and collaborative FP&A team, focused on providing insightful and actionable analysis to ClickSoftware’s business leaders and executive team.
Primary responsibilities include forecasting, consolidation and reporting of financial data to provide visibility and analytics to a management and board audience.
This employee will also take part in the annual budgeting process, long-term business modeling and will support systems and processes that drive financial insight and operational execution.
ClickSoftware is defining field service engagement, empowering the world's most demanding, customer-centric organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. With ClickSoftware, field service becomes the new competitive lever to drive differentiation and business value. The Click Field Service Edge Platform arms field service leaders with the smartest technologies, a limitless technology-forward platform, and the knowledge gained from a global community of best practices.
Exclusively focused on field service since creating the market, ClickSoftware has managed billions of service engagements and is relied upon by nearly a million field service professionals every day. The company is the recognized market and technology leader by analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester and IDC. And, Click is the field service solution of choice for Salesforce, SAP and top systems integrators. More than 350 global enterprises across 20+ industries tap into ClickSoftware for the world's smartest thinking in field service. ClickSoftware. The field service leader.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze and report financial results to enable management to track and drive performance against goals
- Assist the VP of FP&A with the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and analysis of assigned areas
- Create and maintain functional/departmental budgets and forecasts
- Maintain and enable systems to support key financial processes and reporting
- Coordinate and align deliverables for executive team and board audience
- Complete adhoc analysis and strategic projects as required by management
Preferred Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Background in Corporate Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, specifically supporting functional budget/forecasts and consolidation of financial data
- Established skills using Microsoft Excel for modeling and analysis
- Ability to work with various systems and programs, Hyperion Planning experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Proven ability to work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Collaborative approach to team environment, ability to engage in cross-functional collaboration
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation