Own strategic customer relationship for Top 50 Pharma companies and equivalent accounts from sales handoff through renewal and expansion. This includes:
- Successful kickoff and expectation setting (in collaboration with Sales)
- Project management during onboarding (in collaboration with Technical Ops)
- Value identification, realization, and ROI
- Socialization of the project and key results within the account
- Project manage enterprise customers through the onboarding and implementation process.
- Quickly establish relationships and build rapport with multiple stakeholders within our enterprise customers. Build relationships beyond the scope of current groups we are working with to discover new opportunities.
- Own the renewal process for all enterprise customers your are managing.
- Coordinate with sales to identify, source, and help close expansion opportunities.
- Lead Strategic Business Reviews, build presentations, and provide recommendations to customer executive sponsors and steering committees.
- Drive customer advocacy programs including referrals, case studies, and customer events.
- Be a subject matter expert and learn / teach best practices to our users.
- Conduct product training for new customers and for new users.
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve the Customer Success processes.
- Quickly become an expert on the product and work collaboratively with the product team to be the voice of the customer.
- 4+ years of Enterprise Customer Success Management / Account Management experience at B2B SaaS company or 4+ years of consulting experience for Life Sciences.
- Builders. We need people who are thrive in ambiguous situations and are comfortable building out structure and process in real time.
- Strong project management abilities, written and verbal communication skills, and presentation capabilities.
- High attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Creative problem solvers who can think strategically on the fly.
- Influential. Must be able to build rapport with customers, drive them towards desired actions, and challenge them when appropriate.
- Strong collaboration. This role works closely with Sales, Operations, Product, and Marketing.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with smart, hard-working people passionate about improving the way science is done.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salaries.
- Catered dinner Wednesday, free snacks/beverages.
- Weekly office drinks.
TetraScience is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace people of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.