About Iora Health
Iora Health is restoring humanity to healthcare by building a simple, yet radically different primary care model. We are able to know our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the unique combination of care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life.
The Iora Health (www.iorahealth.com) model of health care changes everything – payment, staffing, processes, IT systems, and culture. We are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a better model of health care delivery.
Iora Health patients enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, non-office based encounters (e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.), an accessible and transparent medical record, and robust educational offerings. Iora Health practices offer smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team.
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Role
We’re looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to help design and build the data environment that supports the Iora Health vision. As a key member of our Business and Clinical Intelligence (BCI) team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining operational data stores and data warehouses which form the foundation for innovative applications that directly impact the quality of care delivered to our patients. You will be passionate about quality data, clean architecture, effective collaboration, and continuous learning. You will be happy to get your hands dirty while building towards a bigger vision. You will serve as the resident data architecture and informatics expert and you will be instrumental in building the systems and culture of an innovative company that is working to transform health care, positively and directly impacting the lives of our patients every day.
- Analytics Lead - Develop complex analytic reports to calculate key performance metrics like Readmissions rates, PMPM Financial and Utilization Rates, MLR, Inpatient Utilization, Medication Adherence
- Be a key contributor to the design, implementation, automation, and documentation of ETL processes and database architecture
- Experience working on Health Care data (Payor Claims, Pharmacy, Eligibility, EMR/EHR )
- High Level SQL Expert 5-10 years experience with relational databases and SQL (preferably Postgres & Redshift)
- 3-5 years experience with Python or other object oriented programming languages
- Experience with Looker or Tableau
- Experience with Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and curiosity required to debug and analyze complicated system
- Experience with Tools such as SSIS, Talend
- Experience with Redshift
- Experience with Linux Shell / Bash Scripting
- Experience with AWS stack
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our office a welcoming space for everyone. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
Help us restore humanity to healthcare!