American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Senior B2B Marketing Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Senior B2B Marketing Manager will play a critical role on the Marketing team. Specifically the Senior B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing market insights, messaging, and competitive positioning for each of our three main segments: health systems, health plans, and employer groups and will develop and execute lead generation and nurturing programs that will have a major impact on our rapid growth going forward.
- Create, maintain and act upon regular reports on lead generation – we’re a test and optimize culture
- Establish easy-to-use dashboards on key business and marketing metrics such as lead conversion
- Develop strategic goals, key messages, and competitive differentiators for each of our B2B segments
- Develop programs that drive sales leads in each of our B2B segments
- Plan and execute marketing engagement programs consisting of email, webinars, SEO, PPC, video, social media advertising and brand new tactics you put into place, to promote awareness and drive leads
- Run research studies that become widely read eBooks and white papers and well-attended webinars
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (business development, sales, product management)
- Develop marketing content that drives leads, such as webinar decks, eBooks, white papers, case studies
- Depth and breadth of marketing experience, particularly online marketing and in the B2B space, such as social media, webinar creation and execution, SEO, email marketing, content marketing
- Analytical abilities – experience with data analysis. You’ve built comprehensive data/financial analysis models and have extensive experience in driving decisions from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong project management skills
- Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, tech environment while managing different stakeholders
- Experience with marketing and sales automation software, e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc. and software tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Wordpress, Surveymonkey, etc.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, with increasing responsibility
- 2-3 years of healthcare industry experience is ideal; other helpful backgrounds include marketing in a fast-paced tech environment or management consulting
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA required
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks