TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We're looking for an exceptional and ambitious marketing professional to join our world-class Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team. The SEM Analyst, Creative, will focus on our ads, a critical component of our SEM strategy.
As a member of our SEM Creative team, you’ll live in our data and leverage our best ads that inspire consumers globally and drive qualified traffic to our site. You’ll analyze our performance metrics, draw insights from the data, and identify opportunities to generate real revenue. You’ll ensure our ads maximize their potential across search engines, markets, and traffic types. We’re looking for someone who’s razor sharp, analytical, curious, and tenacious. This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup with the proven track record of an industry leader.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creative Optimization:
- Live in our data, and draw insights to identify opportunities
- Leverage our top-performing creatives across search engines, markets, and traffic types
- Creative Operations:
- Develop dashboards to monitor our overall performance
- Maximize our creative potential by identifying and addressing issues that hinder our efforts
- Develop alerts to identify problems before we see the impact in our performance data
- Creative Ad Extensions:
- Leverage ad extensions to the degree possible in all search engines
- Creative Exploration:
- Evaluate and manage participation in creative pilots/betas with search engines
Required Experience, Qualities, and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical/quantitative role
- Analytical and results-oriented; highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous, conscientious, and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Effective verbal and written communication with the team in the headquarters and multiple global offices
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field, such as Economics, Mathematics, engineering, or a physical science