We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong Salesforce background and understanding of Professional Services (PS) processes to join our Business Operations & Applications group.
As a Project Manager, you will manage one or more projects providing day-to-day leadership to analyze the requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform, based on requirements from the Professional Services operations leadership team at ClickSoftware.
In this position, you will use your Salesforce Platform skills experience to help improve the PS processes on our Salesforce and Kimble Platform. You will be involved in strategic decisions that will enhance the platform including working in all areas of Salesforce.
Our team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications in Clicksoftware. The team leads many internal applications. The PS organization is currently using Salesforce and Kimble Professional Services Automation (PSA) as their work tool. You will have the opportunity to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and can develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
- Work on Salesforce.com and Kimble solution specific to implementations/customizations and optimizations
- Be a technical resource to our business partners. Work closely with PS Operations group to define requirements to improve the system and implement any requirements/improvements that arise within Kimble
- Responsible for successful implementation of processes from requirements through solution definition, overseeing implementation, deployment and documentation
- Identify ways to utilize Salesforce and Kimble to make recommendations on improvements based on best practices
- Manage front-line Salesforce/Kimble user requests, system troubleshooting, and system escalations
Experience and proficiency with a variety of items including:
- Bachelors degree in Management/Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of implementation / project management experience in leading and implementing Salesforce projects
- Strong understanding of the major PS processes: Project creation & management, Timesheet submission & management, Expense Tracking, Invoicing & Billing, Resource management, Utilization, etc..
- Knowledge of one of the Professional Services Automation (PSA) applications on the Salesforce appexchange: Kimble or FinancialForce- advantage.
- Able to analyze requirements, resolve, document and communicate the optimal design approach
- Strong Salesforce implementation knowledge based on the different Salesforce components (workflows, process builders, validation rules, role hierarchy) and reports/dashboards
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently; solid project management skills; high degree of attention to detail
- Willingness to travel on quarterly basis to offices in Israel (where Business Operations & Applications teams located)
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Consultant) an advantage
- Experience working with global development teams preferred