Revulytics offers cloud-based software usage analytics and turnkey services that give software producers deep visibility into how their products are being used and misused, providing them with actionable intelligence to generate revenue by converting unlicensed users into paying customers, optimize product development, and make data-driven decisions across their business. Its compliance analytics solution and services are used by leading software vendors to increase license revenue and globally reduce software piracy. Its software usage analytics solution provides valuable insight into product adoption, engagement, and environments, enabling product managers and developers to make data-driven decisions to meet customer needs and deliver contextually relevant messages to build customer satisfaction. Revulytics software intelligence has supported customer compliance programs generating more than $1.4 billion in new license revenue since 2010.
For more information, please go to www.revulytics.com
The Salesforce Apex Developer will be responsible for adding new features, enhancing existing features, and working on the design and implementation of current and future Revulytics products that utilize Salesforce for data storage and presentation of business intelligence information.
The Revulytics Compliance Intelligence Salesforce Dashboard is the business intelligence interface for all Revulytics customers. It is an application built on the Salesforce Force.com platform allowing organizations to securely view, filter, report and manage their usage and misuse data collected by Revulytics Compliance Intelligence.
Data Optimizer is a Salesforce.com hosted application that integrates with the Revulytics Compliance Intelligence Dashboard to automatically identify business organizations based on data collected by Revulytics Compliance Intelligence.
- This is a programming position and you must be able to answer general programming questions using the Apex language.
- 3+ years Salesforce Apex programming experience (non-trivial Apex service implementation, custom objects, triggers, batch operations, test code).
- Must be familiar with Apex Web Service API.
- Experience with large Salesforce data sets (30GB+)
- Must have experience developing Visualforce Pages.
- Experience using Eclipse Salesforce plug-in for round-trip development a plus.
- Must have experience creating and releasing Salesforce packages and patches.
- Ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com Certification as a Force.com Advanced Developer.
- Experience developing Salesforce custom reports and Salesforce custom views are pluses.
- Background in security requirements required to pass Salesforce Security review is a plus.
Revulytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE.