Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. Working with more than 4,000 of the world’s premier auction houses, dealers and galleries, Invaluable helps buyers from 200 countries connect with the things they love. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual, who enjoys solving problems and taking on new challenges. Seeking a passionate, driven, and energetic individual who will be surrounded by a great group of talented and high-performing professionals who deliver industry-leading results.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be a key player in supporting and streamlining our sales and marketing operations. Your primary focus in this role will be to help optimize and support our CRM and Marketing Automation systems. In order to do this effectively, you need to have a strong understanding of current CRM best practices and trends, technical background on CRM products, strong ability to effectively self-manage priorities and enjoy working in and thrive in cross-functional project teams.
- Build Salesforce reports and dashboards to track KPIs and accurately gauge the success of product improvements and business initiatives
- Hands on administration for Invaluable’s Salesforce account: ensuring data integrity, while monitoring the lead flow and compliance
- Become closely familiar with Invaluable’s business processes and cross-functional operations
- Develop internal relationships with business stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer care, IT, product, finance)
- Own data integrity between Salesforce.com and other company systems
- Improve the Salesforce integration with marketing automation system (Pardot), collaborating with sales and marketing teams on lead generation, marketing campaign management, and client acquisition
- Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for the sales team – helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently and data management of Salesforce records
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1- 3 years of applicable experience (top notch new college graduates will be considered)
- Hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com (and related tools: Dataloader, Chatter, Reports/Dashboards)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Understanding of Cloud-based technologies, especially marketing automation tools, a plus
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional. ‘No excuses’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the drive to succeed and participate in the growth of an extremely fast-paced, exciting company
- Hands on experience with Force.com development - Apex, Visualforce, and web services development – a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com/CRM Integration tools such as Data Integration/ETL tools such as Informatica or Salesforce Lightning Connect a plus