Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting our Sales and Customer Success teams, and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success within our Sales organization. This individual will support and advise an assigned customer region, working to improve overall sales productivity and enable Sales and Customer Success team members to focus on revenue generating activities.
- Work as a liaison between Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure deals are closed, booked and documented in a timely manner.
- Be the main point of contact for the Sales and Customer Success teams regarding contract and deal processing procedures, particularly for remote staff throughout the country that need guidance on process and internal company workings.
- Ensure the accuracy of contracts, including: confirming product and pricing information, verifying contract dates, confirming deal data, and generating order forms for customers.
- Assist with billing for customer hardware configuration upsizes in order to uphold Acquia’s contractual agreement with customers.
- Support Sales and Customer Success Team with unique customer paperwork requests that arise throughout the customer relationship, including vendor questionnaires and custom order forms.
- Oversee and review the integrity of Sales and Customer Success team data in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Provide system support by becoming a power user of Salesforce.com CRM specifically Salesforce.com objects and reports.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational and listening skills with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Able to take direction and use initiative to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types across multiple departments.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
- Prior experience/internships in sales or operations preferred.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.