Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Toast is looking for a Sales Operations Representative to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will join a dynamic Sales Operations team that is the “go-to” team for sales reps, providing support and enabling them to close new business efficiently and effectively. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it.
The success of the Sales Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company and as such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make a mark. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
- Become an expert in the sales process and work extremely closely with our sales reps in Boston HQ and out in the field
- Increase sales rep productivity by enabling our sales reps to close new business more efficiently and effectively
- Maintain deal and data integrity in existing deals and new business
- Constantly strive to improve the existing sales process by focusing on automation, system improvements, and more
- Work from 11am - 8pm to provide coverage for sales reps in the field during early evening
We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confidence prioritizing and making time sensitive decisions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Relentless problem-solver
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, as well as excel, are preferred but not required