Our Sales and Marketing team is looking for a seasoned, hardworking and energetic Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions. This role is responsible for being the primary technical resource for our sales force while also actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will be required to have an in-depth technical knowledge of Clear Ballot’s Clear Vote suite and demonstrating the product capabilities to prospective customers. The ideal candidate must also be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, upselling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and new customer success.
- Full understanding of the technical and functional application of Clear Ballot’s Clear Vote suite of products
- Preparation of hardware and software for technical presentations, communicating the value of Clear Ballot’s products and services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support to secure new business
- Assist in the development of Clear Ballot’s response to request for proposals
- Engage new customers and Clear Ballot product team in a dialog to assess unique technical needs to succeed full system integration
- Collaborate to develop unique Clear Vote solution after understanding a potential customer’s needs, process and requirements
- Support successful transfer of projects post-sale to the Customer Success team to prepare for installations and ongoing election support
- Occasionally help with new customer installations and ongoing system integration projects
- Provide recommendations to Product Team based on market feedback and competitive intelligence
- Help in researching and developing new solutions and product enhancements
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience working with software and/or hardware solutions required
- Strong technical acumen
- Experience in Elections strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Business analyst experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Grace under pressure
- Willingness to travel 75% (Cyclical in nature)
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.