Mobee is seeking motivated individual contributors to help us build the future of crowd-sourced in-store data collection. You’ll be part of an amazing team helping to shape the way that Retailers and Manufacturers are capitalizing on Mobee’s powerful platform to gain rapid and strategic insights into their businesses.
Mobee has built the highest rated “crowdsourced intelligence” platform to help clients gain real-time visibility at the retail store level. Our “swarm” of hundreds of thousands of “bees” – Mobee app users – can be mobilized in minutes to begin answering specific questions about what’s happening in the store, including photo verification, while enjoying our gamified app and earning rewards for visiting retailers in their own neighborhood. Come join a top notch team to help shape the company’s direction and culture as we redefine a multi-billion dollar market.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for engaging large national retailers in channels ranging from Supermarket and Mass Merch to Specialty and Dollar stores; and the national manufacturers whose products are sold through these retailers. You will be engaging with senior level marketing and operations personnel for whom crowd-sourced insights can make a strategic difference to their business.
Working closely with our inside sales team, you will identify the decision makers and influencers for Mobee’s solution, qualify prospects’ business needs, prepare customized presentrations to drive client engagement, and ultimately secure rollout agreements.
Key job elements include the following:
- Identify target retailers and brand manufacturers, and the key influencers within those clients.
- Understand client pain points and how the Mobee solution can address them in a strategic context.
- Deliver Mobee value proposition to key decision makers/influencers within prospective client organizations.
- Respond to RFP/RFIs as required.
- Prepare client proposals, with a focus on leveraging Mobee’s crowd-sourcing best practices to ensure efficient data collection and effective insights delivery.
- Close business and work closely with the Mobee Operations team to ensure that client expectations are well understood—from delivery timelines to anticipated insights—based on the campaign scope.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 10+ years experience selling to large enterprise accounts, including at least 5 years selling solutions to major retailers and brands.
- Be able to demonstrate the Mobee solution and portray the value proposition without assistance.
- Have a passion for influencing the organization and for winning with uncapped earnings potential.
- Have the ability to build relationships and drive multiple client engagements at the executive level.
Mobee is the leading provider of integrated crowdsourcing solutions for global brands, retailers and asset management firms. Founded with a vision to use mobile technology and the power of the crowd to collect the world’s offline data, Mobee develops and deploys custom “Mobee Missions” via its mobile app, cleanses and mines the data for insights, and distributes the relevant data and insights to its clients via a custom dashboard and client APIs. Mobee collects and analyzes thousands of unique data points and photos in real time to create a 360-degree view of the shopper experience and drive brand and retail performance.
Come join a top notch team looking to disrupt multi-billion dollar markets. Join a startup early and help shape the company’s direction and culture as we double in size over the next year.