Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have building the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our Boston office, located in the heart of Fort Point, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
Your job will be to introduce new customers to Workable and demonstrate how we can help them achieve their goals. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Qualify inbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Developing, researching and qualifying lists of prospects
- Create and execute outbound campaigns to generate interest and engagement with prospects
- Hitting sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
You must have:
- One plus years of business development experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
This is a junior sales position with excellent opportunities to learn and grow. Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Mobile Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance Plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.