Make a Difference (and a lot of money):
Have you ever saved someone’s life? You will here at TraceLink. Seriously. Our technology protects patients’ lives across the world—it’s estimated that well over 100,000 people die per year due to counterfeit or compromised medicine and countless others have their health adversely impacted as a result as well.
TraceLink’s human-based mission is to eliminate that counterfeit drug trade, forever. We’re not selling widgets and gizmos here…
TraceLink sits at the crossroads of two of the hottest business sectors: High Tech and Healthcare. The founding and senior leadership team, deeply experienced across these industries, with a stellar record building successful companies, has put this company in a very enviable position. Since 2013, TraceLink has doubled in size and revenue annually. It is now the 7th fastest growing company in MA, and 2016 will be our biggest year yet. In fact, we were just named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts in the ninth annual employee-based survey project from The Boston Globe.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be the tip of the spear for this incredible growth, with a direct impact on the success of the organization. You’ll sit next to, talk with, and learn from phenomenal business leaders who will become your mentors and invest in your success. No closed doors or offices here—everyone from the CEO on down is “on the floor” and extremely approachable, willing to help you in any way possible.
Come play an integral role in securing the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and save lives across the world in doing so. You’ll be empowering Manufacturers, Pharmacists, Wholesalers and Patients by leveraging a cutting-edge Life Sciences Cloud technology that’s doing for the industry what Facebook did for Social Interactions and LinkedIn did for Business Relationships.
TraceLink is comprised of Athletes, Artists, PhDs, Musicians, Veterans—people from all walks of life, each with their own unique background. In addition to our core human-based mission, the common thread amongst all of the unique individuals here is the shared drive in making TraceLink one of the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
That’s where you come in…TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced “Sales Development Representative” to join our team.
This opportunity is perfect for someone that wants to quickly grow a (or build upon an existing) solid foundation in one of the country’s fastest growing companies. Promotion into leadership and quota-carrying Account Executive roles will be swift for top performers. The criteria for upward advancement will be outlined for you from Day 1.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will proactively generate new business opportunities for TraceLink’s Essential Supply Chain Service Platform.
• Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls, qualified sales opportunities passed and pipeline contribution.
• Work within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high quality sales opportunities for Account Executives.
• Uncover needs at each level of an organization, and match with well-articulated value proposition.
• Perform research on companies as a component of opportunity qualification and creation activities utilizing various prospecting technologies that the company has invested in.
• Develop concise and detailed summaries of qualified potential opportunities for Account Executives, focused on an acute understanding of the prospect’s business pain and infrastructure.
• Update prospect database with conversations, competitive intel, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
• Attend and participate in weekly/monthly assigned Sales team meetings.
• Provide feedback and improvements to Sales Development program and Marketing process.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to marketing, sales, channel partners and Executive Team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Keen interest in learning a process-oriented, consultative sales approach
- Desire to establish a rewarding career in Sales that facilitates achievement of personal goals and objectives
- Excellent experience in both challenging the status quo and developing relationships that result in change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Business Acumen
- Perform research and intelligence gathering on cold prospect accounts
- Strong people skills/team skills, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and any other Sales prospecting tools preferred
- Passionate about working in a collaborative team
TraceLink offers their employees a comprehensive, best-in-class benefits package. The package includes, medical insurance (HMO and PPO), dental and vision coverage, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability. Employees are also eligible for a bonus plan. Employees in the Sales department are offered a competitive commission structure. In addition, all employees are offered stock options at the time of hire.
-On-site Gym (Free)
-Fully stocked kitchens
-Free Catered Lunch and Dinner, every day
-Thirsty Thursdays (Beer and Wine Socials)