- TYPE: Full Time
- EXPERIENCE: Entry Level
Datadog is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying outbound opportunities. The successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable and / or experienced in contacting and conversing with senior business executives and technical buyers. Most importantly, you must have an insane desire to compete and an even stronger will to win.
As the SDR, you will often act as the first contact for many Datadog prospects with the objective of selling Software as a Service in high-volume, 30 – 45 day sales cycles. Successful SDR’s will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and sell in a fast paced environment. Must be able to collaborate in a team environment, possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills and hold yourself accountable to the highest level of standards. This position offers unlimited growth potential and uncapped commissions.
- Using multiple lead-generation tools, generate a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and defined objectives that our inside sales team can convert into qualified opportunities.
- Achieve quota for number of contacts / activity / opportunities with prospective customers.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area - including activity breakdowns, performance milestones and resource requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred coupled with the desire to begin a sales career (prior sales experience preferred but not required).
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player.
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality.
What Datadog Does
Datadog is a monitoring service that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Interested in learning more about Datadog?
Come join us at our upcoming Sales Meet + Greet on Wednesday August 17, 2016 at Tia's on Alantic Ave from 6:00-8:30 PM. Please log into the Eventbrite here to sign up!