Are you looking for an exciting career in sales with huge upside potential? ClickSoftware is growing our Sales Development team!
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to then pass on to ClickSoftware’s high-growth sales organization. This is accomplished through sourcing, contacting, educating and qualifying new prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities under an account based sales development process. In conjunction with inbound marketing leads, the Sales Development Representative qualifies and sets up initial discovery calls for the sales team within their assigned territory. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within ClickSoftware for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
What You’ll Do
· Learn the ClickSoftware products and messaging
· Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, WebEx, product info
· Build relationships with your Account Managers, Account Executives and Solution Consultant counterparts
· Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other research tools available.
· Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
· Learn how to navigate through the organization to get what you need
· Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
· Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
Your success will ultimately be measured by consistently meeting or exceeding goals for setting up initial presentations for Account Managers and our Account Executives. The Sales Development Representative position will give you back what you put in to it. This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with a leading sales team and with an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Customer centric personality, drive to deliver
- Excellent verbal communication in person and over the phone
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Prospecting and cold calling skills a plus
- Experience in lead generation in the high-tech software industry a plus
- Resourceful, data-minded and someone that innovates and thinks outside of the box
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and results oriented, team environment
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional
- Excellent written communication skills
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company