Are you a highly-organized, sharp and thoughtful individual looking to enter the People’s Operations field at a dynamic andgrowing startup? CareDash is looking for a part-time HR/Administrative assistant to support our internal HR, Recruiting and Operational infrastructure. You will get the chance to delve into the field of People's Operations at a progressive and booming startup, and assist in the design and implementation of new and exciting projects across the department, ranging from crafting an excellent candidateexperience, enacting a revamped performance review structure, launching and tracking new recruiting and HR managing software, among others. We are looking for someone to support the team, department and company as needed to ensure success and project follow through.You are an enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated individual genuinely interested in people's operations and willing to wear many hats to drive company success.
Who you are:
- Highly-organized, intensively curious and a fast learner.
- A fast problem-solver, with the ability to find answers and make decisions independently.
- Ability to be to be flexible, take initiativeand be a self-starter.
- Responsible, friendly, personable and able to show good judgment.
- You have administrative experience, including handling multiple calendars & scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills, with excellent communication ability.
- Interested in developing a career in HR.
What you will do:
- You will be an integral partner in maintaining our recruiting pipeline, including scheduling, interviewing andcandidate-relationship-building, all while providing excellent experiences from application to hire.
- You will support the growth of the HR department through administrative management.
- Enable the smooth-running of the day-to-day office operations.
- Exhibit tact, discretion and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Run diverse responsibilities as needed.
Things You'll Like About CareDash:
- You'll be one of the earliest employees in a start-up poised for rapid growth.
- You're required to innovate.
- Our work is challenging and fast-paced.
We’re a small, focused team (~20) who come in each day with a goal: To build the best, most engaging, smartest experience that we can with all the tools in our arsenal. As an analytics driven company, we measure everything and support our decisions (and settle our debates!) with data. You’ll actually know how good your gut is - by demographic, device, or any other way you want to break it down.