Are you a passionate undergraduate student looking to gain real, hands-on analytical experience? Do you like coming up with creative solutions to challenging problems and seek the opportunity to apply sophisticated analytical techniques rather than just manipulate Excel spreadsheets all day?
At CareDash - formerly NuFit Media -, we apply cutting edge data analysis to the health and fitness marketing space. Located at the heart of Kendall Square, Caredash is a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup surrounded by great food and fun social activities.
- You are an undergraduate student in Math, Physics, Economics, Engineering, or another quantitative field.
- You have the flexibility and initiative to create value in a fast-paced work environment.
- You can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You like to approach problems from different angles to devise and test creative solutions.
- You have coding experience (SQL, Python) and can use statistical packages (R, Stata, Matlab).
- Developing, analyzing, and refining performance metrics to drive growth in traffic, revenue, and profit.
- Performing statistical analysis and designing multivariate experiments on email templates, landing pages, and user interfaces.
- Creating and implementing machine learning algorithms and building probabilistic models to optimize marketing channels.
- Extracting actionable insights from (big) data using data mining, statistical modeling, and database techniques.
Things You'll Like About CareDash:
- You'll be one of the earliest interns in a start-up poised for rapid growth.
- You're required to innovate.
- Our work is challenging and fast-paced.
We’re a small, focused team (~20) who come in each day with a goal: To build the best, most engaging, smartest experience that we can with all the tools in our arsenal. As an analytics driven company, we measure everything and support our decisions (and settle our debates!) with data. You’ll actually know how good your gut is - by demographic, device, or any other way you want to break it down.