Swirl is a marketing technology company that is harnessing the power of mobile presence to enable retailers to get more from every shopper visit. Swirl’s Mobile Presence Management and Marketing Platform is the retail industry’s most advanced platform for in-store digital marketing. By leveraging the power of mobile presence, Swirl is helping retailers take advantage of their most powerful marketing asset – the retail store. The Swirl platform allows retailers to take advantage of digital location signals including GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth beacons, to create an entirely new set of customer behavioral data, and then act on this data to influence shoppers in-store, on their mobile devices and online. Swirl’s patented technology is used by leading retailers such as Lord & Taylor, Urban Outfitters, Timberland, Harris Teeter and many more. Swirl is backed by top-tier investors including Twitter, Simon, Hearst, SoftBank and Longworth Venture Partners.
Swirl is seeking an organized and detail-oriented entry-level candidate to fill the role of QA Tester. The QA Tester will work with the Swirl team to ensure that the Swirl products are of the highest quality. This position requires an extremely organized, efficient and effective individual who feels a strong sense of ownership for the quality of the Swirl products.
- Evaluate and test the Swirl products on a daily basis to verify that the products function according to functional specifications and development guidelines.
- Write, revise and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures.
- Test and help maintain accurate and high quality content within the products.
- Accurately track and report errors and failures encountered during testing, with detailed descriptions of the inputs and conditions necessary to reproduce the error.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Experience in a professional office environment.
- Strong technical skills and a solid understanding of mobile devices and experience using several consumer oriented apps.
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web applications.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- College degree.