Do you have strong attention to detail? Relish a good challenge? Do you want the chance to think creatively about why and how software misbehaves? Come join Runkeeper where you will help make constant improvements on our apps, ensuring the happiness of our 49+ million users.
We are looking for the newest member to join our Quality Assurance team. As a team, we think critically about the structure of new features to find bugs wherever they may hide, all while digging in on pizza nachos together. We are the last line of defense for the Runkeeper app on Android and iOS mobile platforms.
As a key member of one of our cross-functional product pods, you will be responsible for testing new features as they are developed, working side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs. You will be responsible for regression testing for each release and for keeping the regression test suite up to date. We are strong advocates for our users. We present information we have gathered and educate the team on the current state of builds. With our product pods we then are able to make better informed, smarter decisions together.
What you bring:
- Superb communications skills.
- Strong comfort level exploring software.
- Capability and desire to learn new skills.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- A need to make the things you work on awesome.
- Ability to think critically to get to the heart of problems.
Extra credit if you have:
- 1-2 years mobile QA experience.
- Software development/coding experience.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong understanding of mobile devices and their capabilities & limitations.
Runkeeper is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.