Are you interested in joining a rockstar team of marketers? Do you want to be a part of a company full of talented people who are revolutionizing mobile engagement? And do you enjoy free snacks, beers on tap, cold brew, hilariousness and a healthy dose of sarcasm? Then look no further.
The PR & Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving Localytics’ public relations program and establishing the company’s communication strategy with current customers. We are looking for an exceptional writer with 5 - 7 years of public relations and marketing communications experience who is passionate about all things mobile.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record for producing high quality, engaging written materials as well as the ability to quickly grasp and analyze new concepts and trends in the market. The role will be focused on producing thought leadership content, press releases, speaking and award submissions, customer case studies and monthly customer newsletters. The role will also be responsible for interfacing with an external PR agency.
The candidate must be highly motivated, organized, team-oriented and creative with a friendly and outgoing personality. The position will report to the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Researching and drafting press releases on new product features, partnerships, customer wins, corporate updates and strategic partnerships.
- Identifying new trends and topics to highlight in thought leadership content.
- Ability to interpret customer data and package for pitching to the media.
- Developing content for monthly email campaigns to customers.
- Build strong relationships with customers to solicit participation in case studies and PR activities.
- Crafting award and speaking opportunity submissions.
- Provide support for analyst relations program by scheduling analyst briefings, tracking important reports and facilitating responses to inquiries.
- Excellent business writing and editorial skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related discipline.
- 5 - 8 years of experience that spans agency and/or corporate.
- Familiarity with the mobile space, and particularly mobile marketing.
- Solid foundation in all facets of media relations.
- Experience in producing customer case studies and other customer-facing content.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational abilities and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and balance priorities.