American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Provider Engagement Ambassador. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Provider Engagement Ambassador will play a critical role in the Online Care group. Specifically, the Provider Engagement Ambassador will be responsible for deepening our professional relationships with the Online Care Group providers. The successful candidate with be engaging and effective in communications extraordinarily detail oriented, and obsessive about accuracy and quality. What’s a typical day like? Most of your day will be spent engaging one on one with providers via phone calls, live practice and certification sessions on the American Well technology, and answering provider questions via email. Additionally, you will be the liaison between our internal operations team and the providers, working hand in hand with the Network Operations team to activate and schedule providers.
- Build and nurture positive relationships between the providers (physician, therapy, nutrition, etc.), and administrative team at American Well.
- Be the advocate and liaison for providers, answering questions, providing feedback and being their voice within the administrative team.
- Complete provider training and certification sessions on the American Well technology.
- Be the moderator of the provider virtual community site, contributing and starting discussions, answering questions, and promoting the use of the site.
- Working with providers to write blog posts and other content for the community site
- Working closely with the Online Care Group department leads and Medical Directors and the Network Operations Team to hold meetings and send updates to providers.
- Tracking and updating provider notes based on conversations and emails
- Send weekly administrative and clinical updates
- Coordinate all communications between Network Operations Teams and providers.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in communications
- Healthcare experience desired
- Sound decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Technological skills
- Independent and motivated individual who requires minimal supervision
- Aggressive, detail-oriented with a strong desire to succeed and thrive in a challenging environment
Should you join American Well and the Hosting team, you can expect:
American Well’s Operations group is a mission-focused technology team made up the best and brightest technical talent. Operating out of our Boston headquarters, our engineers specialize in Information Technology, Cyber Security & Compliance, Hosting Operations, Business Intelligence, Kiosk Operations and Network Engineering. We operate a state of the art Cyber Command Center designed specifically to manage and protect our global telehealth infrastructure.
We leverage the latest technologies including an array of deployment and management tools as well as several cyber threat intelligence networks to keep our systems running smoothly around the clock.
If you enjoy working hard, challenging yourself, and staying at the cutting edge of technology, this is the team for you.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks