As a Project manager in the Product Delivery Group, you will be challenged with exciting new business development engagements to continue to deliver value to our Mass Customization Platform. These initiatives will include connecting merchants to our platform, expanding the solutions & services our platform offers, expanding our product offering and more. You will work cross-functionally on global initiatives with all types of teams including, but not limited to sales/marketing, finance, software development, manufacturing, customer service and more. Strong, adaptable communication skills are critical.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter that can learn quickly and work effectively. The ideal candidate will be an excellent business operator that understands how to break down work, determine the value and prioritize accordingly. You will need to be able to manage many projects and work streams simultaneously, and also be comfortable speaking to partners directly and representing the company. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and has impeccable attention to detail. You must also be very familiar with working in an agile and nimble environment, which also leverages custom software development.
This role will have limited travel (<25%) in order to build relationships with various business partners to ensure we’re developing the right solutions that enable success for our merchants. It is essential that the candidate has a customer centric mindset and can work in a very fast paced environment.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Being a subject matter expert on the capabilities of the platform
- Working directly with merchants to create feasible and profitable business plans to connect them to the platform and leverage the full potential of services & solutions that make sense for their business
- Identifying opportunities to continue building the platform to support the needs of our various merchants
- Working cross-functionally with different teams to build and support the merchants’ end-end business models
- Managing a backlog of priorities and delivering on the highest value items first
In return you will bring:
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Consulting background preferred
- Proven ability to deliver large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Very comfortable with Agile software development methodology
- Business development mindset & Out of the box thinking