We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to facilitate and manage product delivery process with internal stakeholders, and drive projects through the software development lifecycle. You will be responsible for managing milestones, schedules and engineering processes.
- Work closely with product managers, software engineering managers and engineers, design leads, QA, SaaS Operations Team leads to deliver products through the software development lifecycle.
- Lead and support agile process definition and implementation across all engineering teams. Work closely with Product Management and our Operations team to ensure the success of the SDLC.
- Gain buy-in and ensure delivery around project deliverable dates and scopes. Create and enforce clear chains of accountability, and ensure that everyone knows the relevant data.
- Serve as an Agile evangelist. Advocate and champion agile best practices, lead the Agile Working Group, and serve as an active scrum master for 1-2 product delivery teams. Provide leadership around scrum best practices/ceremonies.
- Manage / track / report product dependency across different product teams and manage product delivery at Release level (requiring several scrum teams participation).
- 10+ years of relevant experience delivering software releases
- 5+ years of project management or scrum master or program management experience in an Agile environment. Understands Agile best practices and common practices to a high degree
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company’s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to “Making a Difference,” Everbridge was recently named a “Best Place to Work” by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law