Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join the Product Management (PM) team in our Boston office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product manager to shape product strategy and achieve the product roadmap by delivering creative solutions for our Award Winning Eze PMS product. It requires a self-starter capable of becoming thoroughly versed in the current initiatives and system capabilities. It will further demand an ability to motivate and guide others toward a common goal: the successful candidate will have the drive and aptitude to champion new products and functionality from inception to implementation. In general, our product managers must be capable of hearing a problem statement from a user and then be able to define and build a solution to that problem via compelling and broadly applicable software workflow and solutions.
Product Manager – Portfolio Accounting, Middle Office, Operations
- The Eze Operations team within the product management group is responsible for bringing creative solutions to a variety of post-trade activities including trade communications, clearing, collateral and data management, portfolio accounting, reconciliation, interfacing and integration strategies, regulatory filings, market data and audit.
- Numerous projects are in the works which are extending portfolio accounting capabilities, including FX, OTC derivatives, corporate actions, and cross-product integration
- The successful candidate will be responsible for becoming thoroughly versed in the current portfolio management platform and the complete investment lifecycle.
- They will be responsible for analyzing market problems, developing user personas, documenting workflows, and stating clear and concise business requirements for major functional groups within investment accounting. This documentation is reviewed with interested parties including clients, developers and other product managers.
- The product manager will utilize agile development processes including developing epics that align with release initiatives, release and sprint goals that align with the epics, stories to develop functionality that achieve the goals, and acceptance criteria that demonstrate the functionality.
- The product manager will be included in the solution review, development of test plans and test data, and participate in acceptance testing and documentation.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial asset classes, trading workflows, and investment accounting
- Knowledge of trade clearing and settlement, corporate actions, and multi-currency accounting.
- Ability to discuss and clarify vague or inaccurately described concepts.
- Ability to identify requirements by developing an understanding of the business issues; ability to document requirements needed to address the business issues, not simply propose alternative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive self-starter with the capacity to thrive in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic marketing certification
- Business analysis for buy-side investment management or investment technology firm
- 5+ years of work within investment accounting
- Work with the agile development process
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.