Product Marketing Manager
iboss is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager with technical depth and strong market level knowledge. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, this role will be instrumental in helping us to achieve our growth targets by developing and executing strategic go-to-market plans. We’re in search of a go-getter with a can-do attitude who is excited by a challenge and the opportunity to drive strategic initiatives.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll become well versed in our products, the market, the competition, and our target audience (i.e. profile, motivations, challenges), and will craft messaging that positions us to win. You’ll work cross-functionally to create effective go-to-market strategies that help establish and reinforce iboss as a leader in the dynamic cybersecurity marketplace. You’ll be responsible for defining market-driven product features, providing product management with data to inform the roadmap, and serving as a subject matter expert.
This role is highly cross-functional, ultimately giving you a great overview of the business and exposure to all aspects of the organization. The ability to lead by influence rather than authority, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, is crucial.
- Conduct competitive and market research and analysis to understand customer and prospect needs, as well as to assess market opportunity
- Partner with the product development organization to shape our offering by bringing the market perspective to the table as the product is developed
- Work collaboratively across Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to create and drive a consistent, compelling, and differentiated product message to market
- Develop go-to-market plans & then work cross-functionally to ensure streamlined execution
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and channel teams, and develop the content, tools, and training that support the selling process
- Provide transparency to the broader organization into the drivers and status of our product development and launch activities
- Evangelize the product by speaking at industry events or customer/partner meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 4-6 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software, SaaS and/or managed services
- Experience in information security, specifically threat intelligence a big plus!
- Data-driven, analytical, and fact-based approach to making business recommendations and decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to speak knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively to a diverse range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead groups and pull individuals together for common goals
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas